The first new major release of Saddle contains several improvements.
Improvements / Fixes
- Adhoc polymorphism is achieved through the typeclass pattern for compile-time
selection of implementation based on scalar type.
- Fix CSV parsing issue and corner cases
- Added cross-build for Scala 2.9.3
- Fixed flawed HDF5 multithreading test
- Upgraded FastUtil dependency to latest version
- Cleaned up dependencies in project build
- Additional Mat accessors are available (GH #4, #18)
- Improved CSV parsing API
- Added methods to slice results of HDF5 access
- Improved consistency of the semantics of
Credits & Thanks